Special Needs Housing

Supportive Housing - Coordinated Entry

Supportive housing provides on-site support for people who live with physical or mental disabilities. Housing at each site is combined with case management to assist with other affairs. Placement into supportive housing is done via the Coordinated Entry system. In Thurston County, the Community Action Council is the Coordinated Entry provider. Please speak with the Community Action Council for information on admission to the following supportive housing sites:

Oxford Homes

(301) 587-2916

  • Oxford Homes are self-run, communal homes for people recovering from addiction(s), see Chemical Dependency.

  • Requires 30 days clean & sober, relapse results in expulsion.

  • Rooms for men, women, and children at nearly 2000 houses across the country.

  • Rent is $325-$400 per month.

  • Participants can stay as long as they choose if they remain clean and sober. The average stay is one year.

  • Find vacancies at the Oxford House website.

Adult Family Homes

  • Shared houses for people who have difficulty with basic “activities of daily living.” Contact your caseworker for more info.

  • List of Adult Family Homes can be found on the ALTSA section of the DSHS website: https://www.dshs.wa.gov/altsa